The purpose of this document is to explain our data collection policies: why we collect personal data, what we do with it, your rights, and how you can exercise them. If you are interested in what we do with your data, we recommend you read the following information.
Who is responsible for your data?
Identity: UNIVERSIDAD FRANCISCO MARROQUÍN
Address: C/ Arturo Soria, 245. 28033 – Madrid, España
Phone: (+34) 910668148
DPD contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do we collect your personal data?
At UFM Madrid we collect and process the information you provide us in order to help answer any questions you ask us through the contact forms or comments and to help send you any information that might interest you through our communication channels.
We will retain this information stored unless you request it to be deleted.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal bases for the processing of your personal data are the following:
- Execution of the subscription contract to send you information that is of interest to you through our communication channels.
- Obtaining your consent to respond to any questions you ask us through our contact forms or comments.
Remember that you are not obligated to give us your consent for the processing of your data. However, if you do not consent UFM Madrid will not be able to send you information that is of interest to you through our communication channels.
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
In order to offer you quality service, the data you provide us could be shared with:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), responsible for the hosting and domain of this website.
- Salesforce Pardot,responsible for automating the lead capture page, marketing, and email delivery for this website.
- Google LLC, in charge of collecting analytics from this website and subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal information?
The fact that you have given us your information and the consent to process it does not bind you to us. There are a series of rights that you can exercise at any time, including:
- The right to request access to your personal data
- The right to request rectification or deletion
- The right to request the limitation of the processing
- The right to object the processing of data
To exercise your rights, you can contact us email@example.com
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Also, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, specially when you are not satisfied with how to exercise your rights.
The Privacy & Terms Policy was updated for the last time on May 22, 2018.